AJUMOSE VISUAL DISPLAY LCD SCREEN/MONITOR ADVERTS
We also have the approval of Oyo State government to advertise and publicize via visual display LCD screen monitors in Ajumose Shuttle with passengers on board. The LCD screens/monitors are placed in strategic position visible to all the passengers on the shuttle. We utilize multimedia players integrated with LCD screens and they process data from Compact Flash Card or hardware drives to play and automatically replay advertising video and jingle.
There are international standard hanging on the casing which allows for easy hanging of the units in shuttles.
The requisite hardware is:-
· HQ220-43 Bus LCD Advertising Player 21.5”
· Aspect Ratio 16:9 HD Display Units
· Cable and connection terminals
· In-built stereo speaker
· Connection to shuttle surround speaker
· Power on/off with the ignition of the shuttle
· Adverts (Impressions)
· Comedy (Jokes)
· N 25, 000 Monthly / per Bus
· N 10, 000 One Week / per Bus
· Minimum of 60 times in a day (6am – 8pm)
· Each impression Must be 2 Minutes or Less
AJUMOSE SHUTTLE ROUTE ANALYSIS
· No of Commuters Daily: 23,100
· No of Buses: 21
· Passenger capacity / Bus: 58 (43 sitting / 15 standing)
· Daily Passenger Flow / Bus: 1,100
· Duration of Journey: 45 minutes
· Ajumose Shuttle Route: The list of the routes that the shuttles/bus ply is shown in the table below kindly peruse to choose your preferred route/routes.
· Loading Time: 5 – 10 minutes